Saturday, October 17, 2015

Chocolate Cake Mix Chunky cookies

These are the perfect oh-crap-I-totally-forgot-to-buy-the-ingredients-I-needed cookies.


The recipe is very simple. Start by setting your oven to 350. 


Next let's add the cake mix, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and melted butter to a bowl. Stir. 

Then you add in the chocolate chip and nuts. Here's the lovely mix at that point:


Now all that's left to do is drop rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet and bake! 


Side note, I used parchment paper but you could always just use an greased pan. Whatever floats your boat. 

Bake for 12 minutes per batch. They might seem slightly underdone but will be perfect once they sit for a few minutes. 

Now enjoy! 


Ingredients:
1 box Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix 
2 eggs
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter (I used salted)
1/4 cup brown sugar 
1 tsp vanilla 
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips 
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (I used walnuts) 


No comments:

Post a Comment